Monday, September 20, 2010

we are never the same. . .


I've been pushing a pencil for an entry for a week now, trying to crack the code to ajar the metallic door to my knowledge. I spent half of the day racking every drawers in my brain to scribble something. Anything . . In the end, i pushed the delete button because none of them financed a relief to my attempts. Words that i spelled couldn't bind well with one another. I knew i didn't pay the electricity bill as my mind was blacking out. . . .

Today , i flicked through a few videos that unleashed a stream of tears. I was weeping myself to a 3 hours nap, accompanied by tissues as my cozy blanket. I needed a tampon to shove it in my eyes as i caught myself standing in their shoes, feel what other feels. Woes to every second of it. I sharpened my belief on knowing that everyone has their own way to graph their plots in life. He may not go through what you've gone through and you may not go through what he has gone through. Humans have hearts but none of them are really utilizing it the way it should be. You should pitch a red light to all your ego, unwrapped yourself from the white lies you've created and stop making comparisons with anything else but yourself.








No comments:

Followers

yoooo

I HAVE ANOTHER BLOG FOR YOU TO READ AND COMMENT. ITS ACTUALLY A BLOG MEANT FOR CRAPPY STORIES :)


http://crappystoriesbysara.blogspot.com/