Saturday, October 1, 2011

At the other side of the world...







Are you familiar with these pictures? No? Then you should jump off a cliff. 

Though i feel like gluing more pictures on my page but i couldn't. I lost the audacity as here i am, pursing my lips.. trying to hold back the tears.. These kind of pictures have never failed to tingle my eyes with woe. 

I can bet with all the money in my pocket (nothing) that you have heard so much about these people. These humans. These lives. Like us. They are not beasts nor aliens. They can't go on a day without eating.  They have to witness the death of their loved ones taking a departure forever.. But they left with no option. Their grief is bloody. Our grief could never kiss the butt of their grief. Never. 

So if you'll be like 'I have the most fucked up life on Earth' then you should probably eat yourself.

While they are struggling to survive.. While they are lying down under the scorching sun, praying and hoping for a better future.. While their brothers and sisters, or moms and dads, are at their death beds, cause of famine.. 


There is this one motherfucker multiplied by millions that are like this.


That one fat ass burger can feed at least 10 kids in Somalia. Where is the sense in that? I wonder. 

No wonder god takes the life of these obese people first. He's trying to save the food for the needy. 

Till then.


No comments:

Followers

yoooo

I HAVE ANOTHER BLOG FOR YOU TO READ AND COMMENT. ITS ACTUALLY A BLOG MEANT FOR CRAPPY STORIES :)


http://crappystoriesbysara.blogspot.com/