Saturday, October 15, 2011

Familia.. =)

Dear readers, 


I feel like scribbling a few lines about something.. About............... family. I just feel like eradicating these baggages of thoughts off my shoulder.. so yeah..


If you have a family..  A complete family.. Then i hate you.. Okay no.. Good for you.. I hate to break it to you but nothing lasts forever.. The bonds and strings that you have clinging to one another, treasure that while you still can.. Coz behind those bonds and strings, there's a lil bit of uncertainty. You are not God. You can't predict the future so might as well, get your guts up and prepare for the worst..


And when that day comes.. The day whereby the strings finally loosen *perhaps bitten by cupids themselves* you should know that life is a bloody straight road.. There's no U-turn.. You can cry all you want, even till your eyeballs jump out, you can't have those moments back.. The only thing you could live with is your memories.. WHICH will grow dimmer at one edge.. Who would have thought the sweeeetest memories could turn out to be the most bitter ones?


If you have a broken family.. Or an incomplete one. Apparently, the victim to a broken marriage..  or to death even.. Hey, you are not alone. The divorce rate is so high that i am afraid it has already touched the sky.. And death.. Death is like a tradition? People die.. The reality can be a bitch but that's how it is..


I feel you though.. Looking at other people's happy family, thinking, why can't i have that?? Why can't my family be perfect too? Why me? As much as i want to put the past behind my butt i couldn't.. It is hypocritical though.. I can't deny.. My parents are divorced but they are still the best of friends but yet, it's different.. I cry myself to sleep at times thinking, why can't i have back those good old times?? Why can't they be married again?? Looking at a perfect happy family thinking "Hey, i had that too" But nahh, the more i think about it, the more i realize that i should not be fretting about something that has already happened. 


On the bright side, at least my parents still see and talk to each other... That is good enough.. *behind every dark cloud, there's always a silver lining* I'd like to stick with that belief.


So i looked at the side of the picture.. The ones that don't really have a family.. Lost them to God's hands, etc.. Now, that is just.............tragic. There are babies who were born as an orphan.. Wow, that is one challenging journey.. So, with all those flashbacks about how atrocious other people lives are compared to mine, i began to assemble all those broken pieces, those leftovers that i still can have... trying my best to appreciate what i still have..


But hey, i am just flashing you a warning sign here.. Do appreciate your family. You will never know when the deadline is.. If you know what i mean. And.. my heart sinks a bit when i see people who could say something like "I can't wait to move out from the house!" or shits like that. You people are assholes..



2 comments:

man_2012 said...

THIS post, i shed tears because of this post. kinda reminded me of my late grandpa.

sara lisa said...

=/

Followers

yoooo

I HAVE ANOTHER BLOG FOR YOU TO READ AND COMMENT. ITS ACTUALLY A BLOG MEANT FOR CRAPPY STORIES :)


http://crappystoriesbysara.blogspot.com/