Saturday, October 1, 2011

title-less


The torment intensified as i set my gaze on dad's disappointed face. I'd do anything to turn back the time, efface the frown on his face, eradicate the tension that he has been feeling .. but i couldn't. I have to abide the fact that i am his biggest disappointment.


If i could put a bullet in my brain, just to end this splendid misery, i would.. And if i could hoist the white flag up high in the sky, i would.. But i couldn't and i won't..I don't want to live with that 'Loser' feeling for the rest of my unpleasant life.. 


That horrible looking girl in this picture, i wish i could warn her not to hurt my father like i just did.. That man in this picture, he is my soul. He is my knight and shining armor. He is my very own version of superman. I want him to be happy. Always. He deserves it more than anyone else. 


Seeing him growing older and older each day is making me feel so tensed. I hate that i am not capable of doing anything about it. I am losing grip. sigh. I wonder if i would have the chance to make things right before his body stiffens..

No comments:

Followers

yoooo

I HAVE ANOTHER BLOG FOR YOU TO READ AND COMMENT. ITS ACTUALLY A BLOG MEANT FOR CRAPPY STORIES :)


http://crappystoriesbysara.blogspot.com/